Monday, June 11, 2012

Round is a Shape

Come on. You've heard the joke. It goes something like this...

I am here today to share how I plan to celebrate my new curves!Of course I'm talking Josh into doing pregnancy photos and have found some good inspiration with these...


One of my google searches into hippie home birthing, breast feeding, and cloth diapering led me to a site where I got this gem of an idea...



I can honestly sit here and say that I am excited about my new curves and looking forward to celebrating them. Embracing the way that my baby is changing my body is one way of showing that we are ready to embrace the baby into our lives and all the changes that come with. So we're scheduling pregnancy photos to be done in July and I'm thinking the Henna painting should be done sometime before my shower. I feel blessed enough that I have had friends who have volunteered to help me with both! Woo hoo!And speaking of curves. Here's a little shot of mine.

1 comment:

  1. I love the henna idea!! Cannot wait to see what you come up with for pregnancy photos! xoxo

    ReplyDelete