Friday, March 2, 2012

Running Partners

Where would we be without them?

I have been so very blessed when it comes to having great running buddies. I can't begin to express how grateful I am to each and everyone of them for how much inspiration I get from them and how much joy (aka free therapy) I receive by getting in a few miles with them. Before I found my gang of chicks to run with I despised running, I considered it something I had to suffer through. Now I've learned to enjoy running even when I don't have the gals to chat and gossip with along the way. Gals, you know who you are. I heart you in the biggest way!


This weekend is unfortunately full of work for me but my gals the Cholla Chicks have a huge weekend of trail running. I'm sad I won't be out there to join them but I feel inspired just knowing they're doing it!


And meet my most loyal and cheerful running partner. She has never let me down or stood me up for an early morning run or an after work jog. She is ready to go whenever I lace up my sneaks. She may not look like much but she's good for about 8 miles before she starts to tucker out, which oddly enough is right about
perfect for me!

1 comment:

  1. She is most definitely your cutest running buddy!! I love that Fluff!!

    ReplyDelete